DESK ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR WORKSPACE


*via Pinterest

At A Well Dressed Desk, a perfectly designed workspace is not just a place to work, it becomes our own unique space to be creative, feel inspired and motivate us to conquer things big and small.  While we know everyone has a different style or color preference, we all end up needing the same essentials to make our workspace unique.  There’s no better feeling then walking into a freshly organized space feeling relaxed and ready to tackle any project.


The right desk essentials can help bring the space from blah to fab with just a few key pieces.  Check out these beauties that will look cute and classic in any space.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

1. Notebook: I love a good notebook and always having one on my desk is a need more than a want.  I'm always making lists, jotting down ideas and planning ahead.  The prettier the better!

2. Gold Pens: I'm always on the hunt for a good pen so to find one that's cute is a bonus.

3. Pen Cup: Every good pen needs a stylish home and this pen cup does not disappoint.  The simple design will make the gold pens the star of the show.

4. File Holders: For some reason I have so many things that accumulate on my desk.  At the end of a work day I like having a place to tidy away the lose papers and folders.  It makes each morning feel like a clean slate.

5. Stapler: Wow, staplers have come along way since the standard black ones from years ago.  Not only are they super functional, they are so pretty too.  Who would've thought a stapler could be so stylish!

I love shopping for office products which explains why I have way too many notebooks and pens.  What is your favorite desk accessory?

XOXO, 
Amy